The booking process:
- NEW FOR 2020! Take a look at this year’s special rates below that include discounts of up to 20% on our 2019 nightly prices.
Booking Rate 2 Nights 3-6 Nights 7 or more Standard 2019 €80 €80 €70 Special for 2020 €70 €65 €60
- Fill in the booking form, feel free to include any questions or special requests, and your unconfirmed booking will be added to the calendar
- You will receive an email reiterating your selected dates, price and responding to any questions you’ve raised
- If you’re happy with the response your booking will be confirmed and an invoice issued for payment of the deposit (payment is accepted by Paypal, credit or debit card in the currency of your choice, by bank transfer in £GBP or €EUR or, if your stay is imminent, by cash in €EUR on arrival)
- The confirmation email for this payment will include detailed directions, contact telephone numbers etc in anticipation of your stay
- Normally the balance of the amount due is payable in cash €EUR on arrival however please let us know if you have payment preferences different to the above
Change over day: flexible
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is normally from 3pm to 8pm. Please advise us of your estimated arrival time so that we can be sure to be available to greet you and in case of any problems
- Guests should check-out no later than 12 noon unless a later check-out time has been requested and agreed
For 2020 bookings a full refund can be provided for any cancellation made up to 48 hours in advance of arrival.
(Normally a full refund can be provided for any cancellation made up to 4 weeks before arrival. Refunds for later cancellations would be subject to our ability to re-let the apartment for the period booked.)
Taxe de Sejour
Stays at L’Appartement Cour are subject to a local “taxe de sejour” (tourist tax) of €0,90 per person per night.
Holiday & Personal Insurances
You are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover any eventualities that may result in you having to cancel your holiday. It is also strongly suggested that you take out your own holiday insurance to cover any losses, accidents, damage, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which may arise out of or in connection with your stay at L’Appartement Cour.