The booking process:
- Take a look at the rate table below and check the calendar to ensure the dates you’re looking for are available
Booking Rate 1 Night Stay 2-6 Nights Weekly Rate Standard €95* €80 €490
* This rate is applicable Monday – Thursday only. If you wish to stay for a single night at the weekend please enquire for a price.
- Fill in the booking form, feel free to include any questions or special requests, and your unconfirmed booking will be added to the calendar
- You will receive an email reiterating your selected dates, price and responding to any questions you’ve raised.
- If you’re happy with the response your booking will be confirmed and an invoice issued for payment of the deposit (payment is accepted by Paypal, credit or debit card in the currency of your choice, by bank transfer in £GBP or €EUR or, if your stay is imminent, by cash in €EUR on arrival.)
- Approximately six weeks before your arrival, a further invoice will be issued for the remaining amount. The confirmation email for this payment will include detailed directions, contact telephone numbers etc in anticipation of your stay. Alternatively, you can choose to pay this remaining amount in cash €EUR on arrival, just let us know if this is your preference.
Change over day: flexible
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is normally from 3pm to 8pm. Please advise us of your estimated arrival time so that we can be sure to be available to greet you and in case of any problems.
- Guests should check-out no later than 12 noon unless a later check-out time has been requested and agreed.
A full refund can be provided for any cancellation made up to 4 weeks before arrival. Refunds for later cancellations will be subject to our ability to re-let the apartment for the period booked.
Taxe de Sejour
We are obliged to levy a “taxe de sejour” (tourist tax) of €0.60 per person per night for the duration of your stay. This tax is included in the total price quoted above however please do advise us if you believe that you qualify for a reduction or exemption in respect of this charge.
Holiday & Personal Insurances
You are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover any eventualities that may result in you having to cancel your holiday. It is also strongly suggested that you take out your own holiday insurance to cover any losses, accidents, damage, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which may arise out of or in connection with your stay at L’Appartement Cour.